Custom Guest BooksA traditional wedding guest book will never go out of style! Our hardcover guest books are the perfect keepsake for all your family and friends to include well wishes to you and yours on the big day. With multiple color and paper options, you can customize this multi-use book for a traditional guest book, photo book, scrapbook, and more.
❤︎ Production and Delivery Times
- Standard production takes 6-7 business days
- Rush production takes 3-4 business days
- Add 1-2 more days for proofing if selected
- Once it has shipped, the arrival time is based on your location + the shipping option you select at checkout
- Learn more about shipping options here, including expedited options
- Production time + Shipping Time = Arrival time to your door
❤︎ Product Highlights
- Casebound, hardcover construction
- Finished with a velvet laminate for protection and longevity
- All pages are acid free and PH neutral; safe for use with photos
- No unsightly barcodes or logos on the back cover
❤︎ Ideas for Use
- Guest book
- Sign in book
- Wedding Journal
- Photo book
- and more!
❤︎ Product Size Options
- 9x6 inches (22.86 x 15.24 cm)
- 10x8 inches (26.7 x 20.95 cm)
- 12x12 inches (30.48 x 30.48 cm)
❤︎ Paper Options
- Blank White, 70# paper
- Lined (right side only), 70# paper
- Black*, 60# paper
*Black pages will require the use of a gel or paint pen if you wish to write on them, and we recommend archival, low profile adhesive with photos. Please feel free to contact us for pen and adhesive recommendations!
Our books and journals do not have a lay-flat binding, but our horizontal book will lay open when it is opened close to the middle.
❤︎ Photo Book Suggestions
While these books aren’t specifically designed for photos, they are a lovely way to display your images. Here are a few important things to keep in mind:
The number of photos that you can include will vary depending on the book size and the profile of the photo you are using. Thinner photos and low profile adhesive are recommended. It is best to not put photos on every page of the book in order to avoid over-stuffing. Previous customers have found that the smaller books (5x7, 9x6) can hold around 20 photos, while the 10x8 around 20-30, and the 12x12 around 35-40.
Please note that these are very general guidelines and we can’t guarantee how many photos will fit or if it will affect the ability to close your book. Casebound books don't expand with added content.
❤︎ Color Policy
Due to differences in manufacturers for monitor screens and mobile devices, we are unable to guarantee a color you see on your screen. There may be some variation in color from screen to print or screen to physical item within normal tolerance. Although we make every effort to represent items accurately, we cannot guarantee your computer monitor will accurately depict with 100% accuracy the actual color of the items. We do not accept returns or offer refunds based on color.